Best of Turkey10 Days TourPackage
Best of Turkey: You will have time to visit 10 different places to visit within Turkey through tour. Those places are Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Virgin Mary House, Goreme Open Air Museum, Underground City, Calcium Terraces, Old City of Istanbul, Bosphorus Strait and More..
Available Days: Monday, Thursday, Saturday
DISCOUNT5%Discount applies to Credit Card payment option.
Credit CardOnly visa and master cards are accepted.
CashNo In Advance Payment!. Book now, pay when you arrive.
Bank TransferYour reservation will not be valid until the deposit has been received. We recommend that you choose this payment type for reservations at least 1 week in advance.
Questions About Hotel
What kind of hotel does package included?
- The Package is included 4 star hotel within the price.
What kind of rooms do you provide at the hotels?
- The rooms standard rooms as Single, Double or Triple.
Where are the hotels located?
- The location of hotel is city centres which makes your holiday comfortable. The most of hotel has own restaurant for meal or there are lots of restaurants in the hotel location.
Questions About Package
When is the Best of Turkey tour package available?
- The Ancient city package is available everyday which is with guarantee departure that you can choose your holiday dates and book it online.
When is the best time to do Best of Turkey tour package?
- This is accordingly to the weather you want. During the summer from April to October and good time and weather (the tempreture is about 15 to 35 degrees) April: Coold weather, May: Little warmer, June, July, August and September are Hot weather.
When is the Best of Turkey tour package will be started?
- This package will be started when you land in Istanbul. You may arrive to Sabiha Gokcen Airport or New Istanbul Airport.
When is the Best of Turkey tour package will be ended?
- This package will be ended when you arrive in airport after you done all your service, It is explained in the itinerary as last day details. You will have the service as last transfer to airport to fly home or other country after you complete the package in Turkey.
Is it possible to talk with locals during the tours?
- There is no time to talk to locals during the tours, after the tours, you may join to public and talk with locals.
Does the package included tour guide?
- During the tours, the licenced tour guide is included.
Is it possible to have own tour guide during the tours?
- It is possible to have your own tour guide for this you should do private tour, because during the group tour, there is no own tour guide availability.
What are the historical sites in Best of Turkey tour package?
- Ancient City of Istanbul.
- Ancient City of Ephesus.
- Ancient City of Hierapolis.
- Ancient Underground city of Cappadocia.
- Ancient Churches in Goreme Open Air Museum.
- Also, Bosphorus Boat Cruise in Istanbul.
Where is Istanbul Ancient City?
- The Ancient City of Istanbul is located near the north west of modern-day Turkey, where the Marmara Sea meets the Bosphorus strait in Istanbul.
Where is Ephesus Ancient City?
- The Ancient City of Ephesus is located near the western shores of modern-day Turkey, where the Aegean Sea meets the former estuary of the River Kaystros, about 80 kilometers south of Izmir, Turkey.
Where is Hierapolis Ancient City?
- The Ancient City of Hierapolis is located on hot springs in classical Phrygia in southwestern Anatolia. Its ruins are adjacent to modern Pamukkale in Turkey and currently comprise an archaeological museum designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Where is Cappadocia?
- The Cappadocia is a region in Turkey and located in the middle of Turkey, among the cities of Kayseri, Nigde, Aksaray. Nevsehir.
Questions About Transportation
How will we meet at the airport to be taken to the hotel?
- If you will arrive to Sabiha Gokcen airport: It is still possible to hold a sign that we will inform you about it when you book the package.
- If you will arrive to New Istanbul airport: At this airport, it is not allowed to hold a sign, we will inform you about the contact details after you book the package.
Is package included hotel pick up and drop off?
- All the tours during the Ancient city of Turkey tour package are included hotel pick up and drop off which is going to be changed according to the date and tours.
What is the transportation vehicle during the airport transfer?
- The transportation vehicle is mercedes vito or sprinter according to the people size it is going to be changed.
What is tour vehicle?
- The vehicle of the tour is Mercedes Sprinter or Mini Van.
Is it possible to arrange a flight between the tours of Ephesus or Pamukkale to Cappadocia instead of overnight bus to Cappadocia?
- It is passible to organize the airplane instead of overnight bus to Cappadocia with additonel cost. It is upto request.
If i want to book my flight what will be happened?
- It is possible to book your own flight: The price without flight ticket, you will be able to book the package. Only thing you need to do is, let us know your flight details, accordingly your transportation will be arranged.
To Know More About Turkey With Questions & Answers
How many days do you need to see Turkey?
Is Turkey expensive to visit?
- We want to say: Turkey is not expensive country, but this is upto how much you earn. According to incoming of the people, it can be expensive or no.
- Yes, Turkey is expensive country, No, Turkey is not expensive country: You will have the answer when you ask. To be honest, you will decide to this, according to earn money when you look at a travel in Turkey.
- Everything is going to be changed according to the travel type you want to do or city you want to visit in Turkey.
Which is the best month to visit Turkey?
- The touristic season in Turkey is between At the end of the March and covers the April, May, June, July, September and October. The weather is warm and therefore is the ideal time to enjoy your visit in Turkey. In same time it is high season in the tourism sector in Turkey.
Is it safe to travel to Turkey right now?
- Turkey is safe and to travel in Turkey is also safe, This doesn't mean you shouldn't stay alert. Terrorist attacks can happen which is going to be happened in anywhere in the world.
Are taxis expensive in Istanbul?
- Taxis in Istanbul, Turkey. You may not have a great experience taking one of yellow taxis in Istanbul. There are about 35000 taxis in Istanbul. We highly recommend to call it via your reception if you are out of hotel and you need to get a taxi, first ask the price and continue, otherwise. Other wise, you may have bed experiences.
How long does it take to get from Istanbul airport to city center?
- The airport is located in the northern area of Istanbul and should take around 60 to 90 minutes to reach Sultanahmet, 10 - 15 minutes more to reach to Tasim in the city centre depending on traffic.
Is it safe to walk at night in Istanbul?
- Yes - it is safe to stroll around the streets in Istanbul, In Istanbul the life is not going to stop 24 hours.
What should you not wear in Turkey?
No problem wearing shorts for comfort, except when you visit mosques. As for Turks, most of them will be wearing "smart casual" clothes: sleeved summer dresses or sleeved top and skirt for women, short-sleeved shirt and long trousers for men. Footwear can be shoes or sandals.